Jul 18, 2012

Day 45: J/K

We made our J collage today with Jelly Beans.  And then I allowed Gabe to eat 5.  And Ell to eat 2.  There is evidence that would lead me to believe they may have had a few more without my notice:



Here is the collage:


And the cookies we made!  I said "Gabe, let's make cookies" and I had shortbread in mind.  But Gabe said "I'll get the chocolate chips!"  So...this is how it worked out.  (Letter K is for Kite, by the way.)


Oh, and here's the recipe:

1 cup butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 1/4 cups flour
(yep, that's it!)

Cream together butter and sugar.  Gradually work in the flour.  Turn dough on a floured surface for about 3 minutes.  Roll into a rectangle, about half an inch thick.  Use a pizza cutter to cut into cookies.  Bake at 300 degrees for 25 minutes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment