I think October is my favorite month.
31 things I want to do in the next 31 days:
1. See my grandma again.
2. Bake something with pumpkin in it.
3. Teach Gabe to ID the color orange.
4. Carve a pumpkin, for sure.
5. Increase my prayer life.
6. Clean the house thoroughly once a week.
7. See Shannon get married!
8. Organize all the recipes I've cut out of magazines.
9. Sell our house!?
10. Read a book about gardening.
11. Burn candles at least once a day.
12. Sit by the fire in the backyard once every weekend.
13. Try some new bean recipes.
14. Finish all the little paint touch ups in my house.
15. Take stuff from the garage out back to the dump.
16. Get Gabe to tell me when he wants to go potty. (I think I'm dreaming.)
17. Have 2 couples over for dinner.
18. Watch a K-state game live on TV.
19. Go for a walk at least 2x a week.
20. Start Christmas music with my piano students.
21. Buy a couch!
22. Get a new Dr. for Gabe and schedule his 2 year check up
23. Encourage people around me more.
24. Get a cute haircut.
25. Read Bringing Up Boys
26. Read the new Francine Rivers book.
27. Take Jacob to the new hunter's store in town. (Just discovered it today.)
28. Find new ways to use cereal.
29. Cook an awesome breakfast on Sunday mornings.
30. Find the perfect birthday present for my dad. (Already have my mom's ready.)
31. Read my bible twice as much as I have been.
Whew! I hope my husbie is reading this, cause I will need some help, for sure!