1. See my grandma again. I'm not sure this is going to happen.
2. Bake something with pumpkin in it. I will make pumpkin something for dessert on Sunday.
3. Teach Gabe to ID the color orange. We're kinda hit and miss at this point.
4. Carve a pumpkin, for sure. Ooh. I bought one. It's on my porch.
6. Clean the house thoroughly once a week. Fail.
7. See Shannon get married! This happens on Oct. 30!
9. Sell our house!? Probaby just wishful thinking.
10. Read a book about gardening. Got Gardening for Dummies at the library and started it.
12. Sit by the fire in the backyard once every weekend. Once, that's it.
13. Try some new bean recipes. I found out where I can get some more.
14. Finish all the little paint touch ups in my house. Haven't even touched this one.
15. Take stuff from the garage out back to the dump. Nope. But we are having a garage sale Saturday. This will get rid of some of it, I think.
16. Get Gabe to tell me when he wants to go potty. (I think I'm dreaming.) Gabe is getting better at this, and it's happened a time or two.
17. Have 2 couples over for dinner. Better get this on the calendar!
19. Go for a walk at least 2x a week. Nope, not at all!
22. Get a new Dr. for Gabe and schedule his 2 year check up I can do this tomorrow.
24. Get a cute haircut. I'll make an appointment tomorrow.
25. Read Bringing Up Boys Started it. I think it will take awhile, because Jake and I are reading it together and we usually read on longer car trips.
26. Read the new Francine Rivers book. I'm 2nd on the list when it comes to the library.
30. Find the perfect birthday present for my dad. (Already have my mom's ready.) No idea. Any suggestions, anyone?
31. Read my bible twice as much as I have been. Not really...but I'm not doing that badly.
So...I feel like I've been really busy and working hard. It's amazing how much work I can do in one day and not have much to show for it. Story of a stay at home mommy, I guess.
Here is my new favorite pic!
And a couple more: