Oct 31, 2010

Pumpkin Delight!

Last day of October...space heater running, blanket covering up my legs, sitting by the window enjoying the sunshine, baby is kicking and I just ate a peanut butter bar with a tall glass of milk. 

Here are some last updates on my list:
1. See my grandma again.  They decided to bring in hospice for my grandma last week.  I probably won't see her again for a long time.  But my grandma is one of my relatives that has faithfully followed Jesus her entire life.  So I am confident I will see her in heaven.  And if she makes it...around Christmas.
3. Teach Gabe to ID the color orange. He knows Orange sometimes, yet he is getting really good at pink
5. Increase my prayer life.  This month, especially the last week or two, has been very challenging.  And yet, so sweet as I have been talking to Jesus more and more along the way.  He has been my refuge and strength.  He has also acted on my behalf in ways that can only have been Him.  There just aren't any other explanations.
7. See Shannon get married!  Last night was beautiful!  This makes me very happy.
9. Sell our house!?  We're waiting to see what the Lord is up to on this one.  =)
24. Get a cute haircut.   Well, our funds were a little tight, so I went and bought a fatter curling iron instead, which makes my hair look totally different.  I like it!
29. Cook an awesome breakfast on Sunday mornings.  I don't know about awesome.  But I'm at least making something hot for Jake these days.
30. Find the perfect birthday present for my dad.  I think I've got it.


I think I will make a list of November...but shorter.  Happy Halloween everyone!  The Lord is good!


1 comment:

  1. 7. That wedding made me think about our wedding. So much was similar! I'm so glad we braved the wedding to be together forever.
    9. I love this house because it's a home we have made together. I'll be sad to see it go, but glad to start making another place home with You, Gabe, and.....?
    24. I've never seen someone's hair who is as gorgeous as yours; except in the magazines....but I think they stole your look!
    29. When you wake up and kiss me you've already made me something hot!!!!
    30. Anything BBQ related? lol

    ReplyDelete