Jul 5, 2013

Heating up!

It's hot in Kansas.  And that means Swimming, Harvest and the 4th of July!
 
My little boy (not so little these days) went off the high dive!!!
 
 
Swimming lessons was a great experience for this little fish.  He loves the water and he did great!  He had the sweetest teacher and the entire pool staff was so encouraging and nurturing.  Can't wait to do this again next year.


 
Harvest has come and gone again.  It was a great year, one of the best this area has seen.  We are blessed.  It's always a great time with extended family, too.


 
 
Independence Day was a blast.  As long as Gabe had his sound proof headphones, he was loving the fireworks.  Ell was nervous and cuddled in close at all the loud noise, but I think he liked it (?)  We also got to hang with some of our besties!  All the grown ups ran the local 5K.  I think we were all happy with how we ran.  And my sweet, mild mannered running friend SNUCK UP AND PASSED ME at the last moment.  I had no idea she was right behind me so I crossed the finish line laughing.  So fun.
 

Flag Handprint shirts!


"Make a sad face"

"Make a scared face"
Lily totally won the face making contest.

Abilene, KS July 4th
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment