Aug 31, 2010

Long Time No Post...

It has been a few months, I know.  I just wasn't sure what to say after that last post.  Baby Engle #2 would have been due in the next couple of weeks.  It was a rough season, but I kept being reminded of how much the Lord loves me and that was enough to give me hope. 

So, Baby Engle #3 will be with us in Febuary, Lord willing.  There is much to be glad about.

Something else that was really bittersweet was hearing from all of the other women around me who had miscarried.  Some of them hadn't told anyone else.  I felt blessed to be able to share their sorrow and anything that had brought me hope.  Community is so important.

Gabe is growing and changing at an alarming rate.  And so am I. I feel like my learning to parent can't keep up with his developmental changes.  Yet, I really don't have a choice, do I?  I am constantly reminded of my need for Jesus's character to be refined in me.  How else can I be a good wife and mommy?

No comments:

Post a Comment